The ultimate supplement for dog health. Happy Days' goat feta crumbles are produced in a CFIA registered facility to human consumption standards, then mixed with elk antler powder. Beneficial for joints, muscle performance, bone health, and cell repair. Contains anti-inflammatory agents and a source of essential nutrients and beneficial fats.
The biggest benefit of antler powder is the effect on joints, bones and muscle growth. Elk antler is composed of a variety of different tissues, including cartilage, and is also rich in collagen, a crucial protein, and glycosaminoglycans (Glucosamine). Antler powder can help with osteoarthritis, joint pain and improve the general condition of older dogs.
- Chondroitin Sulphate: Effective anti-inflammatory agent
- Pantocrine: Increases muscle performance
- Glycosaminoglycan: Joint lubrication
- Essential Amino Acids Fatty Acid, C18:3 - Omega 6 Alkaline Phosphatase: Tissue healing, cell repair
- Poly Saccharides: Improves circulation
- Collagen Cartilage
- Essential Minerals
- Hyaluronic Acid: Lubricates the joints
- Neutrophils: Promotes body resistance to disease and injury
- Uronic Acid: Improves circulation and reduces risk of stroke
- Bone Morphogenetic: Regulates bone growth
- Prostaglandins: Reduces inflammation
- Monoamine-oxidase: Anti-depressant
Goat milk, Salt, Elk Antler powder, Bacterial culture, Microbial enzymes.